Haltech's ELITE 550 ECU is a entry level, single connector ECU Kit. Ideal for basic 4 cylinder or 2 rotor engine applications and basic EFI conversions. Environmentally sealed with a waterproof case, 4 fuel and 4 ignition channels and a 3 BAR internal MAP sensor. Suitable for either naturally aspirated or forced induction engines. The Universal Wire-in Harness has a set of ECU connectors at one end and unterminated wires at the other. All the wires at the unterminated end are color coded and clearly labeled. Connect your Haltech ECU to the terminated end and follow your wiring diagram for all the engine connections. Then load your base map.
- Elite 550 ECU
- Premium universal wire-in harness- 8' or 16' length options
- Firewall grommet
- Molded 6 power circuit Haltech fuse box and lid
- 2 relays
- 4 fuses
- Pins for the 4 spare power circuits
- Waterproof USB cap
- USB programming cable
- Software CD
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multi point injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 1 x Digital Pulsed Input
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 1 x Analogue Voltage Input
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 33 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
- Closed Loop O2 Control - for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control - requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features.
****Emissions Notice: Using Performance products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law. It is the responsibility of vehicle owner to ensure compliance with all local and federal laws and regulations. More information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com.