Haltech's Elite 1500 ECU features a environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more. Using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, these Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Honda Integra DC5/Acura RSX 05-06 plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
Does not support factory multiplexed coolant temperature gauge, battery light and AC request
- Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions
- Injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adapter harness
- M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins
- Auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins
- USB programming cable
- USB software key
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multi point injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronized pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW).
- Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time.
- Flex fuel support (Direct sensor input). Tune your engine's boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content.
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol.
- Closed Loop 02 Control. Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Knock Control. Synchronized to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection.
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts.
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Long term learning (auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost and idle control maps (up to 4D).
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory.
- Laptop data logging. DLog all available channels directly to your laptop's hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics.
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech dashes and expansion devices. Supports OEM CAN and OBDII. View live engine data and set/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- 1 - 4 Injection stages with individual injector flow rates per injector.
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions.
- Rolling Anti-Lag. Lock to your current or pre-set RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting.
- Launch Control. Control your engine's power delivery, RPM and boost for consistent performance at the start line.
- Traction Control. Control your engine's power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
****Important Notice: Using Performance products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law. It is the responsibility of vehicle owner to ensure compliance with all local and federal laws and regulations. More information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com.